18 and a Christian.
I live in Alabama.
Feel free to add me on goodreads and leave something in my ask box!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
thank you for being so lovely :]
Psalm 62:8 ESV
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. Selah